Property ListingsSearch Cedar Hill's Property database using GIS technology.
Local BusinessesContact and Business Info on local businesses!
NewsRETAIL OUTLOOK: Tech-Driven Interruption of Shopper Habits Will Continue in 2015 - 2/11/15 The number of store closures tapered off dramatically in 2014 as the economy moved forward leaving t
idX Opens New Texas Facility - 2/10/15 idX Opens New Texas Facility
Dallas Aeronautical Services Breaks Ground On New 50,400 Sq. Ft. Facility - 2/10/15 Dallas Aeronautical Services (DAS) recently announced the construction of a new facility in Cedar Hi
Seeking Property & Redevelopment Manager - 1/27/14 The Cedar Hill EDC is seeking experienced, energetic, and resourceful property manager to oversee th
Cedar Hill Economic Development Corporation
Dallas County's HOTTEST destination!
Less than 20 minutes from downtown Dallas, Cedar Hill has Type A sales tax funds that can be used to attract businesses to the City and help local businesses expand. Triple Freeport Tax Exemption, available workforce, and competitive prices are among the list of reasons businesses choose to locate in Cedar Hill.
Connectivity to the rest of the DFW Metroplex is another key reason to locate your business in Cedar Hill.
- SH 67 bisects the City and connects with I-20 and I-35E to the north, and SH 287 and I-35W to the south
- FM 1382 connects SH 67 and I-20
- BNSF rail serves the Cedar Hill Business Park as well as other available sites in the City
- A 30 minute drive will take you to DFW International Airport or Dallas Love Field
- For executive air travel, Dallas Executive Airport is only a 15 minute drive away
- A 40 minute drive will take you to downtown Fort Worth
Cedar Hill is located on the highest elevation in North Texas and offers breathtaking views of Joe Pool Lake, Cedar Hill State Park, and the rest of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. By combining a clean, safe environment with quality development, Cedar Hill has undoubtedly become Dallas County's HOTTEST destination.