Property ListingsSearch Cedar Hill's Property database using GIS technology.
Local BusinessesContact and Business Info on local businesses!
NewsMidtown - finalist for DBJ “Best Deal” Award - 3/3/15 For 23 years, The Dallas Business Journal's Best Real Estate Deals program has honored the biggest a
It's a Three-Peat: Texas Wins Site Selection's Governor's Cup Again - 3/3/15 Texas has been awarded Site Selection Magazine's Governor's Cup for 2014 - the third consecutive win
TX Wyndham Now Magnuson Hotel Cedar Hill - 3/2/15 Magnuson Hotels, America's fastest growing membership brand, announced today the complete rebranding
Multi-million dollar renovation coming to Uptown Village - 2/27/15 Trademark Property Co., the operating partner for Uptown Village at Cedar Hill, has announced a mult
Cedar Hill Economic Development Corporation
Dallas County's HOTTEST destination!
Less than 20 minutes from downtown Dallas, Cedar Hill has Type A sales tax funds that can be used to attract businesses to the City and help local businesses expand. Triple Freeport Tax Exemption, available workforce, and competitive prices are among the list of reasons businesses choose to locate in Cedar Hill.
Connectivity to the rest of the DFW Metroplex is another key reason to locate your business in Cedar Hill.
- SH 67 bisects the City and connects with I-20 and I-35E to the north, and SH 287 and I-35W to the south
- FM 1382 connects SH 67 and I-20
- BNSF rail serves the Cedar Hill Business Park as well as other available sites in the City
- A 30 minute drive will take you to DFW International Airport or Dallas Love Field
- For executive air travel, Dallas Executive Airport is only a 15 minute drive away
- A 40 minute drive will take you to downtown Fort Worth
Cedar Hill is located on the highest elevation in North Texas and offers breathtaking views of Joe Pool Lake, Cedar Hill State Park, and the rest of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. By combining a clean, safe environment with quality development, Cedar Hill has undoubtedly become Dallas County's HOTTEST destination.