Property ListingsSearch Cedar Hill's Property database using GIS technology.
Local BusinessesContact and Business Info on local businesses!
NewsCedar Hill EDC Wins International Economic Development Award - 10/4/12 The Cedar Hill Economic Development Corporation received a Silver Excellence in Economic Development
Plaza at Cedar Hill Finalist for DBJ's Best Real Estate Deal - 4/27/12 The Plaza at Cedar Hill was a finalist in the Dallas Business Journal's Best Real Estate Deals award
PepWear Opens New Headquarters in Cedar Hill - 10/3/11 New headquarters located in Cedar Hill Business Park
Dogwood Canyon Audubon Center at Cedar Hill Opens to the Public - 8/15/11 Free Admission September 10-11
Cedar Hill Economic Development Corporation
Dallas County's HOTTEST destination!
Less than 20 minutes from downtown Dallas, Cedar Hill has Type A sales tax funds that can be used to attract businesses to the City and help local businesses expand. Triple Freeport Tax Exemption, available workforce, and competitive prices are among the list of reasons businesses choose to locate in Cedar Hill.
Connectivity to the rest of the DFW Metroplex is another key reason to locate a business in Cedar Hill.
- SH 67 bisects the City and connects with I-20 and I-35E to the north, and SH 287 and I-35W to the south
- FM 1382 connects SH 67 and I-20
- BNSF rail serves the Cedar Hill Business Park as well as other available sites in the City
- A 30 minute drive will take you to DFW International Airport or Dallas Love Field
- For executive air travel, Dallas Executive Airport is only a 15 minute drive away
- A 40 minute drive will take you to downtown Fort Worth
Cedar Hill is located on the highest elevation in North Texas and offers breathtaking views of Joe Pool Lake and Cedar Hill State Park. By combining a clean, safe environment with quality development, Cedar Hill has undoubtedly become Dallas County's HOTTEST destination.